What is Self Storage Hull?
Self Storage is a service where you can store items for long or short periods of time. Facilities utilise containers of various sizes which can be rented out by the general public, or businesses.
Why would you need Self Storage?
You would opt to use a self storage Hull facility for a number of reasons. Some of which are bullet pointed below..
- Should you need to de-clutter your home.
- Maybe you are decorating and need to have your furniture put safely out of the way for a period of time.
- If your hobbies/interests are taking over your living space.
- You could buy excess stock for your retail outlet and not have to worry about consuming valuable store space.
About Self Storage Hull facilities
There are a range of Hull Self Storage facilities available. Hull Self Storage, Armadillo and Beverley 24 are just a few. Each Self Storage Hull facility has it’s own pricing structure but they all charge by the week. Rates vary and are relative to the amount of storage space that you require which is usually measured in cubic feet.
Choosing your Self Storage Hull Facility
Price is important but not everything when it comes to choosing your storage facility. Other factors include..
- Is it clean?
- Is it dry?
- Does it have ventilation?
- Is it secure?
- Does it have cctv , police station link up, security patrols?
- Is it next to a river and if so, is it possible that the river may flood?
- Does it have 24 hour access? Sometimes this is irrelevant but if you need to access your property out-of-hours then this is something you may need to factor into your decision.
- Are the grounds convenient during the wet months of the year? Some facilities are on grass and mud. In the winter months you will be trawling it all in and out of your container which may lead to soiled furniture.